Wednesday, 5 April 2017

COVER REVEAL: Hidden Depth by Brenda Rothert

 HD_coverreveal
Hello!! 

Happy Hump Day to everyone on this planet. If your week is as bleak as mine, then consider what I'm about to do a present to get you through it. 
As per the title, I'm going to be revealing the cover of Hidden Depths by Brenda Rothert!!
Here are a few things to consider:..
  • This book is a contemporary romance
  • It's a standlone novel 
  • Series: Hidden Depth (Lockhart Brothers, #4) by Brenda Rothert
  • This is Justin's novel #BabyLockhart <3
  • It's an adult novel, so all my younger peeps (under 18), this is a no-no...for now ;)
  • Release date: April 25th
  • Hidden Depths is now available for pre-order! Now! So. What are you waiting for? (links below)
Okay now that that's all out of the way....you ready? Ready for the official cover? Keep scrollingggggg










































hddraft
Elle be looking fly as hell ❤__❤

PRE-ORDER IT NOW!

Amazon | iBooks

Book Blurb:

Prepare yourself!!!

I had it all. Breaking into the entertainment business as a teenager wasn’t easy. I spent years of my childhood traveling, auditioning and hoping my big break would come. And when I did, I rose to a level I never imagined. Elle Tyler: model, singer and actress. I couldn’t go anywhere without security anymore. It was everything I ever wanted and more - fame, fortune and worldwide recognition. At age twenty-four, I was living a dream. But a single act of violence shattered my fairytale existence. In a matter of seconds, all the goodness in me was ripped to shreds. Overnight, the people around me dropped away, moving on to find the next big thing. I gave up on myself, becoming a woman so dark and forlorn I no longer recognized myself. But the stranger who saved me that day, Justin Lockhart, never gave up on me. He still saw light through my darkness. And as we grew closer, I started to see it, too. And I also started to see that before that terrible day, maybe I didn’t really have it all. Maybe I was always missing the only thing that really matters.

HOW EXCITEDLY ENTICING DOES IT SOUND??

HDepth_Teaser1



Aesthetic or what, right?? I love the orangey-fall look. Yes, I'm aware we're in Spring but Fall remains in us all year round :)









---------------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

BRheadshotBrenda Rothert is an Illinois native who was a print journalist for nine years. She made the jump from fact to fiction in 2013 and never looked back. From new adult to steamy contemporary romance, Brenda creates fresh characters in every story she tells. She’s a lover of Diet Coke, chocolate, lazy weekends and happily ever afters.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | | Wattpad | Amazon


This is all I've got for you today- byeee!! Love you lots and stay beautiful and bookish! Xoxo

Here are my links : (if ya interested)
I'm even giving you my email address (why not? #GoBigOrGoHome)

Comment below telling me which novel in this series is your fave aaandddd why :)
Remember to share this post to your friends and of course, PRE-ORDER THIS NOVEL!

           




Huuuuggggeeee thanks and cuddles to InkSlingerPR and Jessica Estep for 
providing me with the material needed, and the fantastical honour of being a part of
this cover reveal. Hugs all around! 💜🍵
InkSlinger blogger banner

No comments:

Post a Comment